Thursday 14 November 2013

REVIEW: SASAtinnie Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask

Ahh, hair hair, locks of lust and glamour. Yet, they don't come easy. Beauty always has a price. ;) Review time my beauties (and hunks)! Today, it's gonna be on a hair, which I rarely do [since I can be a lil lazy bum when it comes to hair care sometimes lol but hey, gotta start somewhere ;)] Today's star is the SASAtinnieUltimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask [what a mouthful!]. For all those who don't deal much with Asian cosmetics, the brand SASA is something like an Asian Sephora, carrying TONS AND TONS of many different brands from various countries of the world, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, USA, you name it, it's there. I like to pop in there once in awhile to catch up on some Asian cosmetics and beauty, especially considering that there is one situated so insanely near my house. And ever so often, I manage to exit with a little gem or two much to my delight AND guilt. Lol. This happened too with this cool hair mask, as it was on clearance SGD$2 [?????!!!!!!!!!!!!]. Of course, I had my doubts seeing the price difference [i believe it was $7.90? Don't quote me on that] but oh what the heck! I might as well try it since I was going start my 'be better to my hair' resolution. I'm no stranger to hair mask for I've tried quite a couple which were really good but discipline was the one that got me down all the time.





Okay, so the product comes in a simple conventional squeeze-tube-type format which I am all for. Easy, simple, convenient. Check. The smell of the product [it comes out as a white opaque cream btw] is nice and pleasant, nothing overpowering or repulsive. Its scent reminds me of a faint pleasant honey and oats scent, which I really like. This little baby promises Moisture, Shine and Deep Repair. Now, I have very long [pass my chest area; at the end of where my ribcage ends] with super dry ends. [sigh]. So, naturally, I was curious to know what this product was going to do for my hair. So in the shower, after the usual shampoo, I slathered this on, concentrating on my ends. [I sometimes skip conditioner when I use a hair mask, but of course that's just me. Up to you! ;)]. Waited for a minute or two before rinsing it off. OOOOO. Even as I was going through my hair with this, I could feel it smoothening my hair and feeling a little more 'moisturised'. NICE. Talk about moisture surge. After my hair dried and having combed once through, I could feel my hair being softer and smoother which of course made me ecstatic. Also, the fact that it cost me two bucks for such a nice product made me just over the moon. For the price, this is definitely a steal. I wouldn't say it is the most revolutionary product on the market but hey if it can make my hair smell good AND smooth and much less dry than it is [believe me, it is DRY.], I am definitely all for it! [FYI, after two weeks of buying this, I saw it still on offer but in a different SASA branch than the first one I went to, I immediately bought five more bottles. SUCH A GEM FOR THE PRICE. GOTTA LOVE IT.]

Do I love it?: For the price and the quality it delivers, oh yea!
Would I repurchase?: I think I just might [if I ever make it through the six tubes I own].
Grade: A-

What are some of the products that you love to use for your luscious locks? ;)

Stay happy and healthy, rapunzels!


No comments:

Post a Comment