Tuesday 18 June 2013

REVIEW: Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou

Hello there my lovelies! Hows everyone doing? Well I hope :) Anyways, today I bring you a simple review on one of my favourite types of products-Lip Tints/ Stains! Dont you just love them? I know I do. I own quite a few and just love them when I want to achieve those really natural yet having a touch of kissable healthy red/pink hint to my lips. Such a simple product to use and saves the hassle of having to bust out lip liners and transparent powder etc. Plus you just look soooooo effortlessly radiant with these haha as you can see, lip tints are a must-have product in my beauty arsenal.



Lovin this cherry just-bitten type look to the lips [so yummy~]


While there are many brands of lip tints around from the various brands, Benefit, etude house, face shop you name it, Etude House is definitely my favourite brand to go for in terms of product quality and price point. [though I do love the benefit Cha Cha Tint; best coral type coloured tint Ive ever used. Although I must say if u are looking for a dupe for the Benetint ,Etude House Proof 10 Aqua Tint is a good one to go for as it is similar in product yet much more friendly on your wallet] So, today the star is? Yup, the Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou~~~~





 The product comes in a lovely squeeze tube that kinda reminds me of toothpaste lol. Great for the sanitary reasons but I do prefer my tints to have a wand applicator for on the go application [like a lip gloss] so I could save time form wiping my fingers after applying the tint. The scent of this tint reminds me of some type of candy/ cough syrup [as weird as it sounds] but nothing that is unbearable or anything. The scent does fade away gradually and wasnt a thing that bugged me [lipsticks scents generally dont bug me anyway].


I have this product in the shades red and hot pink although on my lips, they somewhat look the same [a pinkish rose colour as you can see from the photos]. Theres probably only a slight difference in colour between the both of them on lips, with the hot pink shade being slightly of a brighter, poppish pink. The texture of these are different from tht of the Benetint/ EH proof ten aqua tint which have more a watery texture to them [which I like]. These have more of a gel-lish texture, almost like a gloss, giving you a slight shine and glossiness to your lips as opposed to the more natural matte-bitten texture that the benetint/ auqa tint offers so it wont dry out your lips. However, this doesnt moisturise your lips if they are dry either. Both types of textures are good in their own rights. The Kissful Tint Chou stains pretty well, leaving a slight slight tint even after I eat a meal [but it depends on what one eats too]. They wear comfortably on my lips and gives them that healthy radiant and "cute" look. Great for days when I do my makeup in the "Korean Natural makeup" style or when I just want a hint of healthy colour to my lips when I dont do any other makeup whatsoever. As you can tell, I really really really adore this style of makeup hahaha ok I digress.

This product all in all is a pretty nice one I definitely get maximal use of it. The only downside for me is the part where I have to use my fingers to apply it from the squeeze tube [although some can just apply from the tube]. Other than that, another quality product from Etude House! If you are a lip tint junkie like me or just want something light but with a glossy sheen for your lips, definitely give this one a roll.

Verdict: Do I like it? : Yup
            Would I repurchase it?: yup, but prob not both shades. just one [since they are so similar on me]
            Grade: B+

Any favourite lip tints you wanna give a shoutout too here? Do share! :) Stay happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment