Saturday 1 June 2013

Fragrant Treat: Hermes: Un Jardin Sur le Toit

Alright! Who here loves perfumes and scents? (And smelling gooooood?) Well, I know I do. haha Today's star of the show is none other than Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by Hermes. Now, I dont actually currently own the full bottle but I have gone through tons and tons of mini vials of this to be able to really test the product and come to how I feel about this. For starters, I LOVE IT!
Courtesy of http://hermes.digitalurbana.com/2013/02/un-jardin-sur-le-toit-2011/unjardin-sur-le-toi/


Ok (according to fragrantica.com), "Hermes launches the new fourth fragrance from the collection of garden-inspired fragrances Un Jardin, named Un Jardin Sur Le Toit or “A Garden on the Roof”in 2011. Un Jardin Sur Le Toit refers to the especially luxurious garden located on the Hermes’ headquarters building roof at 24 Rue Faubourg Saint-Honore in Paris.The garden is full of aromatic herbs, flowers and fruits whose flavors vary as they pass through the metamorphosis induced by the seasons. Its fresh and sweet-smelling atmosphere is captured by apple, pear, rose, green grass, basil, magnolia and compost notes."

Notes breakdown: Grass, Red Apple, Pear, Rosemary, Rose, Magnolia

I definitely agree with this description! This fragrance is so clean and fresh yet subtly sexy that it difficult to not notice it. Pretty unique scent imo! I'd never expect myself to like this as much as I do! Packaging is nice with the gradient green at the bottom of the bottle!Also, this definitely falls in the "Crisp-Floral-Sexy" category imo. Projection and wear (6-8hrs) is great on me and I would definitely recommend this to any ladies who are like me and love the sexy-florals! Definitely would be getting a full bottle of it when I can! Between you and me, I think this one is in the big Top 5 fragrances for me! ;)

Verdict: Would I repurchase this?: YES
             Grade: A

Anyone owns this baby too? How do you feel about this one? yay or nay? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment