Sunday 3 March 2013

Fragrant treat: Armand Basi in RED

Hey there lovelies!! So sorry for the lack of postings recently but school is keeping me crazy busy! AHH oh wells! But not to worry! Ill be trying my best to post things more frequently and some of the upcoming posts may be of interest to some of you! ;) (Disney's Oz *cough cough*) Anyway today's review is one for the noses! I feel that this baby doesnt get talk about often but it does smell ever so good! :)

Armand Basi in RED! Ahh What a lovely scent in my opinion~ But scent breakdown first:
According to frangrantica.com,
Top notes are bergamot, clementine and peach;
middle notes are iris, heliotrope and violet;
base notes are virginia cedar, styrax, vanille and praline.

Im no fragrance expert but on me, this scent is almost "ginger-y". Reminds me of the orient for some reason, which makes this scent different from the other scents in my collection. It's light yet packs a special punch with the spicy-floral kick it offers. Really really nice imo. I can smell some of the virginia cedar and the bergamot inside which gives it that citrusy component that makes up this perfume. Staying power is something that I wish was a little better though. On average I think it last about 3 hours give or take (do note that it is an EDT). But scent-wise, I like it alot! Definitely something that I like to bust out for a special day or dinner etc. If you like citrusy/ "ginger-y" type scents (or u can call it sexy spicy floral ;)) then I'd say, give this a shot! :)

Verdict: Would I repurchase?: hmmm all other things aside (aka my bottles & bottles of perfumes) yes
Grade: B+

Any other spicy florals that you sport and would recommend? I would love to know!!! <3

Stay happy guys! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment