Saturday 26 January 2013

Fragrant Treat: Flora by Gucci in Gracious Tuberose

Ahhh, who doesn't like smelling nice? haha I know I do. On my way back from Europe to Singapore, I was browsing the fragrances (of course) and managed to smell this little treat. Flora by Gucci in Gracious Tuberose. Just for reference, I like scents that are more of the 'sexy florals' and dont really like smelling strongly of fruits/candy. So floral scents are my way to go. Naturally as a avid lover of Tuberose and Jasmine scents, I knew that I would love this.

On me, this perfume smells exactly like how it is suppose to smell like in the bottle. Fresh, light and crisp. Great floral scent when I want something not to heavy and it is light enough imo to wear in the day. A nice one to even wear to work. Just dont overdo it (general rule for all scents anyway) such that you may smell like a walking flower shop. I find myself always coming back to this scent (& my HG Sake by Fresh) when I dont know what to wear for scents. It is among my top 5 scents to wear (probably 2nd) It is always a 'no-brainer' scent for me and generally can match most of the outfits that I wear. I wasnt so excited over the other two scents in the Flora by Gucci line but they aren't too bad either. Just not as awesome for me as this one. The bottle is pretty too. Clean and simple hexgonal shape with a cute lil black ribbon at the top to add a classy feminine touch. However, I wish it could last longer a time than it does. On me, the longest (sprayed on the back of my neck near the hair) it lasts is 5-6 hrs, which is not toooo bad. (considering it is an EDT). But overall, amazing as a light sexy floral scent.

Verdict: Do I like it?: yup definitely!
Would I repurchase?: Yes (top 5 HG scents!)
Grade: A-



No comments:

Post a Comment