Thursday 24 January 2013

TREND WATCH: VELVET NAILS~YAY OR NAY?

Roll out the red carpet on your lips and nails, it's the hottest new trend: velvet lips/nails! Dont you just looooove touching suede materials haha and velvet! So furry and cute! ;D Bringing us to the hottest new trend! Having such a fun-to-touch products on your lips or nails! I had a bout at it and might I say, boy is it fun!! hahaha my nails are furry!!!!!! ok given that the previous sentence sounded a tad insane, nail trends are seriously taken to the next level with these! Wide variety of colours, be it black, white, blue or pink, it's totally up to you! I was a little skeptical when I first saw it but now and then, it's always fun to experiment with such funky trends! What do you guys think? Yay or nay? ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment