Wednesday 23 January 2013

REVIEW: The Balm: Meet Matt(e) Palette

Have you met the love(s) of my life? Matt, Matt oh Matt...What a boy you are! If you happen to love that name, feast your eyes on the Meet Matt(e) Palette by the Balm cosmetics. OMG come on, the Balm, rly?!?!? I cannot express how much I love this palette, it's definitely a must-have in my beauty arsenal. (matt eyeshadow lover over here, hello? ;) ) The Balm always manages to get me and grab me by my limbs, dragging me into a beauty store and having me stand there, drooling over their quirky packaging and high-quality products. This Meet Matt(e) palette doesn't fall short.


Aint he handsome? <3
dating profile? ooh la la!!!!


What he is on the inside...;)
upclose and personal


upclose and personal but with flash
with flash
without flash

With that many Matts, who am I to complain? Im a lucky girl ;) (I just adore the play of Matts and their last names HAHAHA). Overall, I love this palette. Pigmented, smooth, and MATT (oh yea~). However, they can be a TADDDDD chalky but nth to go all crazy over. Love how there are cool and warm colours in this palette and the quality that The Balm delivered in this palatte is great! Matt Gallagher (the tan taupe shade in the middle of the top row) has got to be my absolute fav shade. So buildable and blendable! Matte shadows arent exactly the easiest to make so kudos to you, the Balm *salute*

The Balm can be ordered online or is available in SASA outlets if you reside in Singapore at the price of SGD$45

Verdict: Do I like it?: LOVE
Would I buy it again (if need be): in a heartbeat, YES
Grade: A-

Would you go grab a Matt to hug today? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment